Welcome welcome! Before we get started a bit of the boring but important stuff - please review the points below.
- Any information you share with us will be treated as confidential except as authorised by you, or as required by law.
- The use of the Moment Pebble and more widely of mindfulness practice can impact across all aspects of life, however you are aware that it is not a psychological therapy or counselling.
- You enter into your Moment practice and this program with the understanding that you as the participant are responsible for creating your own results.
- Any actions and decisions made by you are solely your responsibility. The Moment Company shall in no way be held liable or responsible for any actions taken or not taken by you.
- The Moment Company makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied about any results to be achieved.
- If you have a diagnosed mental health disorder, please contact a medical professional to ensure that Moment practice and the Moment Pebble are suitable for your use.
- The Moment Pebble is not a toy. While it is suitable to be used with children, this should only be under adult supervision.
- NOTICE OF RISK. The Moment Pebble can at times involve substantial risk of injury, property damage, and other dangers. Dangers include, but are not limited to, damage through dropping, being thrown and choking.
- We acknowledge a whole range of meditation effects, both positive and negative with recent studies suggesting that these practices can lead to negative effects in about 8 percent of individuals. These can range from increases in anxiety, depression and stress, to unusual experiences like hallucinations. It is not clear whether having a previous mental health problem will make you more at risk, which means that it could happen to anyone. Evidence in children of negative effects at this stage is unclear though Moment Pebble has been primarily designed as a product for adults.
- This program has been designed to capture information around Moments and the use of the Moment Pebble device. This information will be shared back with you, the participant, and also to calculate the effectiveness of Moments at an anonymous ‘population’ level.
- To measure the wellbeing of the Moment population we use the Warwick-Edinburgh Mental Well-being Scale.
- The Warwick-Edinburgh Mental Well-being Scale was funded by the Scottish Government National Programme for Improving Mental Health and Well-being, commissioned by NHS Health Scotland, developed by the University of Warwick and the University of Edinburgh, and is jointly owned by NHS Health Scotland, the University of Warwick and the University of Edinburgh.
By continuing with this course, you are accepting the terms above.
We are happy to answer any specific question you may have - drop us a quick email on firstname.lastname@example.org